Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Penguin

And here is todays second freebie.
I tried my hand at creating a Pengiun for
you all.
Everything about him was made by me in
PSP and swinging the vectors, that i don't get
on to well with.
Lol!

But i guess practice makes perfect, so i sure do
hope you like him and will give him a good home.
He is approximately 700 in width and 1079 in height
and is 300 DPI.

As usual this is for Personal Use Only, please respect my TOU which is included in the file!
Under no circumstances are any of my designs to be forwarded through any internet groups, separately or as a whole.
They are not to be uploaded to any hosting site.Please no direct linking to 4Shared or File Savr. That is Bandwidth Stealing.Send your friends and groups to my blog instead.Thank you.I upload all my Creations to FileSavr now because it is easier to access,leave comments and has no adverts.







Download From File Savr

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This penguin is adorable!! Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love the penguin!! Thank you and Happy Holidays!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s) & Dog(s) Theme, Other Animal Theme post on Feb. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.