Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CATW Quick Page

Good Morning to you all,
i just wanted to thank all those lovely people out there that took the time out of their
busy schedule to come and download my part of the CATW Train and for leaving some
wonderful comments.

This means a lot to me and shows me that my work is appreciated and inspires me to carry
on creating.

In the next couple of days i will be having a couple of Freebies for you all, they coordinate
with the CATW Mega Kit.
I created them whilst doing my Papers but didn't want to bog you all down.
There have been so many kits, Elements, Quickpages and Papers made, that i decided just
to give you my Papers first.

So if you wish to see and grab my Elements just stop by in the next few days and pick them up, not forgetting of course to leave me a little love before you leave.

For today i have made a Quickpage using a couple of things that i created to match, i am new to Quickpage creating so i hope you don't think it is a little busy.

This time i have made it 3600x3600 and it's 300DPI so that it can be printed without loss of quality.
I also have left the white background and the "2008" unmerged for you and to make it easier to add photos and adapt to another year if needed.


As usual it is for Personal Use Only, please respect my TOU which is included in the file!

Under no circumstances are any of my designs to be forwarded through any internet groups, separately or as a whole.
They are not to be uploaded to any hosting site.
Please no direct linking to 4Shared. That is stealing.
Send your friends and groups to my blog instead.
Please take a second and leave a comment. It often goes a long way to ensuring that more freebies come your way!
Thank you.
The Links will be active until January 12th.

Below is the preview and link to download, i upload all my Creations to FileSavr now because it is easier to access, leave comments and has no adverts.

Preview

The Link will be active until January 12th

No comments: