Monday, September 20, 2010

Overlay Freebie - Floral And Grungy

Hiya Folks,
due to illnes and family life it has been over a year since i last posted.

As I can't sit at the computer for long it has been(and still is) very hard for me
not to be able to create as often as i would like to.

But finally after such a long time i have been able to make an Overlay for your Digital creations.
I do so hope that you like it and find it usefull for your Scrap pages.

I would love to see some of the things you create with it, so please post me a link and leave me some love if you download.
I would really appreciate it.

As usual this is for Personal Use Only, please respect my TOU which is included in the file!

Under no circumstances are any of my designs to be forwarded through any internet groups, separately or as a whole.
They are not to be uploaded to any hosting site.
Please no direct linking to 4Shared.
That is Bandwidth Stealing.

Please send your friends and groups to my blog instead.
Thank you.

And here it is, just click on the Preview
or here to be taken to the download page.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely overlay, thanks ever so much for sharing. I will be using this on the grandkids "visit" pictures...

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be able to return to your computer work -- This page is beautiful!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH -- God Bless You.

Melly said...

Mum! I have downloaded this! :-) ... I will use it for my blog (if it works) .. hope you don't mind.
Luv ya!
Mel